Welcome to The Beacon Waterfront Inn!
During these challenging times we are working hard to create an environment where you can feel safe and comfortable during your stay with us. Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19.
We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our Inn.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
~ from All of us at The Beacon
GUEST CHECK- IN AND CHECK- OUT
- Although we would prefer to personally welcome our guests, we have instituted contactless check-in and check-out in an effort to follow current physical distancing guidelines. However, we are always here for you if you should need us.
- On the day of your arrival, you will receive both a text message and an email with the access code to the front entrance. You will find an envelope with your name on it on the kitchen counter with your sanitized room key.
- All charges are pre-paid, so there is no need for settling any balances at the end of your stay. Guests are asked to leave the key in their room when checking out.
- Each of our employees has received extensive training in cleaning procedures, which includes the frequent sanitizing of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, and couches, for example.
- All employees wear masks, and where needed, disposable gloves, and are instructed to wash hands frequently while at work.
- At all times we practice physical distancing, maintaining a 6-foot perimeter from all others.
GUEST ROOMS AND HOUSEKEEPING
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, and amenities are sanitized. All bed linens and towels are laundered at the hottest sanitizing setting.
- Once your room is cleaned and prepared, no one enters the room prior to your arrival.
- To minimize cross-contact of surfaces, daily housekeeping service will be discontinued at this time. This will minimize staff need to access guest rooms during your stay. Trash and soiled towels can be left in the room or bathroom and will be picked up daily. We welcome you to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished during your stay.
- When arriving at the Inn, you will find antibacterial hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes in your guest room for your use.
- Common areas including seating, living, and dining rooms and hallways will be cleaned and disinfected more frequently throughout the day. Special attention will be paid to high touch surfaces such as bannisters, door handles, chair backs, etc.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available in common spaces.
- Signage will be posted throughout the inn to reinforce new practices.
- At this time, we will not be serving breakfast.
- We request that guests wear a mask when in close quarters with other guests and our staff.
- We ask all guests to practice physical distancing while enjoying our property.
- Guests are encouraged to wash hands frequently.